Recognising the multidisciplinary nature of the property profession and its role in business, this BSc Real Estate programme seeks to develop a mix of technical and professional skills so that you will be well equipped to make sound commercial decisions based on an in-depth understanding of the real estate markets.
The course starts by covering the building blocks of real estate such as property law, construction and valuation theory and you will then go on to develop professional and practical skills in complementary subject areas such as facilities and asset management.
The professionally-accredited BSc (Hons) Real Estate at Liverpool John Moores University will give you the knowledge and practical skills to launch your career as a real estate professional.
- Fully accredited by the Chartered Association of Building Engineers, UK (eligible to apply for Chartered Membership & Chartered Building Engineer after 4 years of experience post-graduation).
- Fully accredited by Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Three (3) intakes a year – Jan, May, September.
These are the most common jobs students go into after graduating:
- Portfolio Manager
- Real Estate Management consultant
- Property Developer
- Property Manager
- Urban Planner
Year 1 Entry:
- ‘A’ level holders will have to complete the programme over 24 months, starting from year 1.
Year 2 Entry:
- A relevant Polytechnic Diploma (or Equivalent) in the built environment discipline.
- Advanced Diploma in Construction Management by Trent Global College of Technology and Management.
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the University.
Language Proficiency : English O Level min. C6.
All applications are subject to approval from Liverpool John Moores University.
** Currently only accepting students direct to Year 2 Entry.